We believe school uniform gives a sense of pride and belonging and promotes positive attitudes. It helps children prepare for secondary and future work. School uniform can be purchased online via the following link: https://www.lisssport.co.uk/AwsworthPrimarySchool
Alternatively, uniform can be bought from other retail providers as long as it adheres to our school colours.
A copy of our uniform policy can be accessed here:
Our uniform consists of:
- Royal Blue school sweatshirt, sweater or cardigan.
- Yellow or Light Blue polo shirt.
- Black/grey trousers, skirt or shorts
- Yellow or Blue gingham dress.
- Plain black shoes.
We expect all our children to wear suitable clothing for PE and outdoor activities.
PE Kit for boys and girls consists of.
- Black shorts.
- Yellow/Light Blue Polo Shirt.
- Royal Blue Cool polo shirt (Available via our partner store)
- Plimsolls or trainers.
- For outdoor PE during the winter, children need plain black track suit bottom/jogging bottoms or leggings.
Second Hand Uniform
We also provide a second-hand uniform shop ran through the school office. You can purchase high-quality, pre-loved items of uniform from £2 an item. Contact Mrs. Foster via the school office to make enquires.